(jeonju, Kortea) Korea Food Festival
Korea Food Festival
The Korea Food Festival, held in the city of taste and style,
Jeonju, once again showcases the best of Korean foods, which have
captivated the taste buds of prominent gourmets. Open your taste buds to
one of the world’s finest cuisines, and recover your appetite at the
Korea Food Festival, as well as the International Fermented Food Expo
and the Jeonju Bibimbap Festival.
- Han Food Style October 18–22 (Thursday–Monday) / Jeonju World Cup Stadium
- - Korean Cooking Classes, Korean Food Culture Exhibition, Temple Food Exhibition
- Korean Food Plaza October 18–22 (Thursday–Monday) / Jeonju World Cup Stadium & Hanok
- - Food Plaza: Kongnamul gukbap (Bean sprout soup with rice), Ma yakbap (Korean yam medicinal rice), Korean-style buffet
- - Cooking Experience Programs: Gochujang (Korean chili paste), Tteokbokki (Spicy rice cake), home-made pizza
- - Food Culture Educational Programs: Writing contest, puppet show
- Food & Tour October 18–22 (Thursday–Monday) / Jeollabuk-do
- - HanStyle Tour, Makgeolli Tour, Korean Food Experience Tour, Korean Culture Tour, etc.
- Jeonju Bibimbap Festival 2012 October 18–21 (Thursday–Sunday) / Jeonju Hanok Village
- - Exhibition: Bibimbap Promotion Hall, Bibimbap Course Meal Show, etc.
- - Experience: Art Market, snacks, Hanok Village tour, etc.
- - Contests: National Cooking Contest (7 categories)
- - Other Events: Performances, Bibimbap Show, Food, Let’s Play, etc.
- 10th IFFE October 18–22 (Thursday–Monday) / Jeonju World Cup Stadium
- - Participation: 400 booths representing from 300 companies from 24 countries including Korea
※ The events scheduled and information on them are subject to change.